Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Little girl lost..or TV console.

The Estate sale to end all estate sales...I stopped at the yard sale that I bought "The Bench" from, she has had a sale there every weekend for the past 4 weeks and we are now kindred souls. Very nice lady that explained the "other" sisters want to trash everything and she just doesn't have the heart. She also has a storage full of wood furniture that she wants to have refinished and sell some pieces..hmmm, can we say barter. So she invites me in to see a pitiful little dresser, I mean falling apart, missing casters pitiful. Had to have it. This pic is after gluing and bracing it all back together.


I was pretty sure I wasn't going to keep it a dresser, so it became a beautiful TV console. I love it, I used a Valspar sample paint and Websters Chalk powder. Which I will be talking more about as it is a great little find. You can find it here. www.websterschalkpowder.com .
 
And here's where I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it...I came up with this.
 
 

Cute little girl! Love her..
 
TATA for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment