Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hodge Podge

Good Morning! This is going to be a bit of a hodge podge of things I've been working on to get ready for the shop opening. Some of the photos are Pieces of Grace pieces and some are Coastal Alchemy's. This one is both..The Store Front.

 
Love this little Iron bed all decked out in Shabby Chic Bed Linen. A few other little Vignettes in the store.
 
This little hutch is almost a lime green. Love the serving station it is providing..Where's the cake?
 
 
Getting ready.

 
Everybody hangs doors from the ceiling, right?

 
See the little red Egrets? I've had them for years, gave them to Kenny who promptly painted them red...Why didn't I think of that?

 
See the funky light fixture made out of pipes?


 
 
A few more.
 
My buy more bonds cabinet.

 
 
Chalk painted console.

 
Love this lighting!

 
This is the little Shutter Island I made that was inspired by Becky at Beyond the Picket Fence. She made hers first.




 
I hope you enjoyed the walk around the shop! Come back soon!
 
Working on a cute tea cart that I'll be sharing soon.
 
Naomi Grace
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment